Full Axon Training
This 1-hour training covers the DDD and CQRS theory and provides an intorduction into Event Modeling.
What you are going to learn
A few more words about this course
Learn the basics of DDD and CQRS in a 1-hour session and apply the knowledge directly through exercises.
This training covers the DDD and CQRS theory and provides an intorduction into Event Modeling.
Throughout this session, we will cover the following:
- DDD and CQRS fundamentals
- Intro to Event modeling and event storming
- Good understanding of the Java language
- A laptop with an IDE installed
- The exercises will be explained and discussed at the beginning of the training. However, the attendees are expected to work on the exercises outside the training hours. Attendees can use the acadamy community for questions, available for three weeks from the first day of the training.
Course completion criteria
Session Attendance & Pass an Exam
Award for course completion
Software Engineer. For Axon Framework and an advocate for DDD, CQRS and event sourcing. Christian advocates the event-driven approach to free up organizations to focus on working for their customers.