Implementing DDD, CQRS and Event Sourcing with Axon
This course will introduce you to the essential building blocks of Axon Framework and Axon Server and guide you through the process of building your first Java microservices following the DDD, CQRS and Event Sourcing concepts.
Learn how to build your first DDD/CQRS/ES based Java microservices with Axon
The goal of this course is to demonstrate how to use in practice the architectural principles covered in the previous course by building simple Java microservices using Axon Framework and Axon Server.
Throughout this course you will discover:
- What is Axon Framework as well as how it helps applying the DDD, CQRS and ES principles
- What is Axon Server, how to install it, run it and connect to it
- How to send Commands, who are they actually send to and how to implement then code to handle them
- How to build Aggregates and Entitles and how the framework "knows" how to find them
- How and when to send Events and how to tell the framework you are interested in a specific event
- What is a Projection, how it is populated with data and how to send Queries to it
Course completion criteria
Pass an exam
Award for course completion