Optimizing Axon-based systems
This course will teach you how to apply advanced, performance related techniques and practices in your applications to achieve the best possible outcome and eliminate needless overhead. You will learn to use key features like Caching, Snapshots, Event Segmentation and more
Know how to handle heavy load and large event streams
The goal of this course is to familiarize you with the tools and components essential to design, build and configure applications that can process and store billions of events without degraded performance.
Throughout this course you will discover:
- What are the benefits of Caching in Axon Framework, what can be cached and how.
- What types of Event Processors are there and how the event handling process works
- The purpose of Processing Groups, Error Handlers, Token Stores, ... and how to make them serve you best.
- The invaluable benefits of Snapshots together with how to automatically trigger one
- How and when to replay events, what does that actually mean and can it be done only partially